Trade Assurance Building material machinery lightweight precast concrete hollow core wall panel making machine

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$3,000.00 - $3,500.00 / Set | 1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Model Number:
SL 90*600
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 >1
Est. Time(days) 20 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1 Sets)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Sets) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Warranty:
1 YEAR
Production Capacity:
65-70m/h
Power(W):
7.5KW
Applicable Industries:
Building Material Shops, Construction works 
Condition:
New
Application:
Building Materials Machinery
Automatic Grade:
Automatic
Place of Origin:
China
Brand Name:
Ling-Feng
Voltage:
380V
Dimension(L*W*H):
2.0m*1.0m*1.0m
Weight:
1.5t
Features:
Slab
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Key Selling Points:
Easy to Operate
Raw materials:
Lightweight Material
Color:
Yellow
Type:
Wall Panel Production Line
Strength:
Wear Resistant Alloy
Main process:
Forming
Product name:
Lightweight Concrete Wall Panel Machinery
Capacity:
30 Million Sqm
Advantage:
Longer Working Time
Features of machine:
Extrusion Method
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
73 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Wooden case
Port
Qingdao
Picture Example:
package-img
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 >1
Est. Time(days) 20 To be negotiated

Trade Assurance Building material machinery lightweight precast concrete hollow core wall panel making machine

Product Description

Brief introduction for SL lightweight wall panel making machine:

---SL lightweight wall panel making machine uses hydraulic lifting system, easy to revolve. It can reduce labor intensity and improve production efficiency.

---SL lightweight wall panel making machine adopts anti-rust technology. Key parts like hopper, is welded with stainless steel. Wearing parts like reamers, side form, vibration board, stock guide and other parts are all welded with alloy.
---Both sides of the wall panels can be put reinforcement wires, diameter can be up to 6mm.
---Work area: With or without orbital.
---Panel materials: According to the specialty of the local materials, we provide matching method to make sure standard panels (general materials: fly ash, slag, ceramic, cinders, pumice, vermiculite, etc)
---Reduce the overall cost of the building, increase indoor usable space.
---High production efficiency, annual output square meters above 150000m²

 

Parameter for SL lightweight wall panel making machine:

 

Model(mm)

HQJ80X600

HQJ90X600

HQJ100X600

HQJ120X600

HQJ200X600

HQJ240X280X2

Panel width

595±2

595±2

595±2

595±2

595±2

280±2

thickness(mm)

78±1

88±1

88±1

118±1

198±1

238±1

No of hole including diameter (mm)

8Xφ43

7Xφ58

7Xφ62

5Xφ80

3Xφ145

1Xφ160

forming speed(mm/min)

1600

1600

1600

1600

1600

1600

Main power(KW)

4

5.5

5.5

5.5

7.5

7.5

vibration power(KW)

0.8

0.8

0.8

0.8

3

3

machine dimentions(mm)

2500X950X750

2500X950X700

2500X950X750

2550X950X750

2650X1000X850

2650X1000X900

machine weight(kg)

1010

1010

1035

1650

1680

1740

 

Producing process

Necessary producing process of SL lightweight wall panel making machine:

 

Packaging & Shipping

Packing & Shipping

 

Company Information

 

 Always our pleasure to have you here: 

 

FAQ

 

1. When did your company established?

Shuangli Equipment Co., Ltd is established in the year 1995.

 

2. Where is your company situated?

Shuangli Equipment Co., Ltd is located in Dezhou city, ShanDong province, China.

You can arrive at Jinan airport by air, we will pick you up at Jinan airport.

 

3. What is your payment term?

You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.

Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.

 

4.After sale service:

We supply the technical supporting all the time.

We supply one year warranty for whole machine.

We supply free quick wear parts.

We supply low charge continue maintenance when warrenty is expired.

We supply free training to end-users.

 

Contact for more---