Online support, Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, Video technical support
Key Selling Points:
Easy to operate, high productivity, long life
900 M2 Main
Hollow Core Machine
Diameter of wires:
40 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
up to customer's requirements
1 - 5
To be negotiated
precast conctere column moulds
is our special developed products as results of our engineers research, with which 60% steel material will be saved compared with traditional revolving die method. Efficiency can be improved 3 to 5 times compared with conical diemethod, these machine are easy for operation and convenient for maintenance, products from these machines are in good quality, smooth appearance and accurate in size.
Available Models of precast prestressed concrete column making machine
No. of holes
number and diameter of wires
Electric motor power
Vibrator Motor Power (kw)
Molding Speed (m/min)
Overall dimension (mm)
Packaging & Shipping
Packing & Shipping of precast conctere column moulds
1. Quick & Free spare parts
2. 1 year global warranty for the equipment, low cost maintenance.
3. Free traning for end users at local plant
4. Customizable with sizes and colors, OEM available
Ningjin County Shuangli Building Materials Machinery Factory was founded in 2005.The factory is located at Ningjin County, Shandong Province,China.
1.Our products have a particularly good reputation in more than a dozen provinces and cities nationwide. The export has been increasing recent years, including India, Russia, Myanmar, Uzbekistan, etc.
2.We provide the stability of product quality, timely delivery, excellent after sale service, followed by customers’ trust, wide market and good reputation.
1. When did your company established?
Shuangli Building Materials Equipment Co., Ltd is established in the year 1995.
2. Where is your company location?
Our factory is located in Dezhou city, ShanDong province, China.
You can take plane to Jinan Airport, in which we'll pick you up from.
3. What is your payment term?
You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.
Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before shipping.
4.What are you main products?
Mainly products for precast concrete hollow core slab machine, lightweight wall panel making machine, purline/lintel/column machine, H beam/T beam, slab cutting machine, feeding dumper, tensioning machine, concrete mixer and concrete batching plant, steel wire tension machine, etc.